dishwasher

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing dishwasher

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

When I turn my dishwasher on it fills with water and hums but nothing else. What do I need to do? This was happening almost a year ago when we moved in. We called a plumber to fix it so why is it happening again – faulty dishwasher or repair job? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Erin

Participant

What you need is an appliance repair person,plumbers just connect water&drain.

Participant

Ever have a CAR BREAK DOWN AND A year LATER IT BROKE DOWN AGAIN?

Your “plumber” did an OUTSTANDING job if he/she got your D/W working after all the plumber did NOT make this appliance, the plumber did not design it, the plumber did get it gojg for almost a year CALL this expert back and thank him/her for giving you a FANTASTIC Job.

It is amazing how folks expect plumbing equipment to last for ever with no maintenance.

Ever have a CAR BREAK DOWN AND A year LATER IT BREAK DOWN AGAIN?

Your “plumber” did an OUTSTANDING job if he/she got your D/W working.

After all the plumber did NOT make this appliance, the plumber did not design it, the plumber did get it going for almost a year.

CALL this expert back and thank him/her for giving you a FANTASTIC Job.

It is amazing how folks expect plumbing equipment to last forever with no maintenance.

YET they think nothing when getting their car “serviced ” every 3 months or having a new computer upgraded every year BUT a stinking faucet that cost under $100 folks expect it to last forever.

I wonder how long a doctor GUARANTEES his/her work?

Just because it sounds the same doesn’t mean it is Would you go on coughing for several months thinking it was a lingering cold? OR would you think it could very well be something serious AFTER all a COUGH is just a cough HUH? they do sound the same.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This