Looking For BIG European Bathtubs.

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Looking For BIG European Bathtubs.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have not been able to find a good source for a big plain (no jet bubbles ) bathtub in the USA. I am looking for the tubs that are standard in Germany and Austria. ( 1.8 – 2.0 meters .4 – .6 m ) Kohler has a specialty item for over $2,000 US. I am looking for something less expensive.

John In Georgia

Participant

From your dimensions it appears you want something from 5 to 6 1/2 feet by 1 1/2 to 2 feet wide. The length is common but why would a manufacturer produce a narrow tub like that if they would seldom sell one? And as you have found out about the Kohler one, if they do make something that will work the distributed development and manufacturing costs make them quite expensive.

Participant

The second dimension is the depth. I am looking for a US source for the Standard German / Austrian Tub

quote:

Originally posted by fourth year:
            From your dimensions it appears you want something from 5 to 6 1/2 feet by 1 1/2 to 2 feet wide. The length is common but why would a manufacturer produce a narrow tub like that if they would seldom sell one? And as you have found out about the Kohler one, if they do make something that will work the distributed development and manufacturing costs make them quite expensive.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This