Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Culligan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274840
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I have a Mark IV tank model cm4202 that needs a new filter. It currently has a ‘Culligan Filtr-Gard’, can I purchase a new filter of this type throught this site? Would a local store that carries plumbing supplies have it?

      • #290592
        Avatar photoGaryPurolite1

          The cartridge in that filter is a pretty standard rust and dirt filter cartridge made by Ametek. Take the cartridge to any store that sells plumbing supplies and select one of the same diameter, length and center opening sizes. It doesn’t necessarily have to be an Ametek cartridge.

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This