Shower Inserts

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Shower Inserts

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I was writing to you to get some info from you about shower inserts. I just have a bathtub, w/out tile surrounding the
        tub, just plexiglass. But my main problem is that I have a window that is halfway over the end of the tub. So buying a regular
        shower/tub insert would cover up half of the window, and don’t want to get rid of the window. So are there any shower inserts out
        there that can be made to my dimensions that I need, or are there any inserts 3/4 the size of a regular shower/tub? Or would I
        just have to tile? Thank you for your time.

Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Doug Bidwell:
          I was writing to you to get some info from you about shower inserts. I just have a bathtub, w/out tile surrounding the
          tub, just plexiglass. But my main problem is that I have a window that is halfway over the end of the tub. So buying a regular
          shower/tub insert would cover up half of the window, and don’t want to get rid of the window. So are there any shower inserts out
          there that can be made to my dimensions that I need, or are there any inserts 3/4 the size of a regular shower/tub? Or would I
          just have to tile? Thank you for your time.

Contact Eric at the water source

718 549 -6132 tell him Sylvan told you that you need a ADD A SHOWER System to a tub spout.

Several companies make this add on and depending on your needs Eric can help you.

Participant

The cultured marble companies can fabricate any shape and configuration you need, including windows.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This