quest pipe-class action settlement

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing quest pipe-class action settlement

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I have Quest pipe/leaks that qualify for the ongoing class action settlement for replacement of polybutylene piping. However, I’m not sure if the in-line couplings (compression fittings for high pressure)qualify. The couplings originally installed are gray plastic with the metal compression rings (with “teeth”) that bite into the pipe. All my leaks have occured where the rings have bitten into and punctured or broken the pipe.

My question is: Does anybody know if my pipe/couplings (compression fittings?) combination qualifies for the lawsuit/settlement?

Participant

IMHO you Got to LOVE STATE of the ART products. Forget longevity and time proven products.

The reason folks like “plastic” piping in residential is it creates WORK
          Think of all the bums who would be out of work including lawyers if piping systems lasted?

TRY this site and hopefully you can HANG the installer by their thumbs.

People still wont learn
          http://www.polybutylene.org/

Participant

Forget about what kind of fittings you have and who installed it. Your only consideration should be how old the residence is. If it is a 10 year old mobile home or 12 year old conventional building, you are running out of time. You should be calling 1-800-356-3496, not posting messages here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This