Buying a New Oil-Fired Boiler

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Buying a New Oil-Fired Boiler

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am shopping around for a new oil-fired boiler for my home heating needs. Can anyone recommend what brands and models are reliable and proven ? I also need a model that has a large-capacity hot water unit.

Thanks.

Participant

dr769, Ifyouare looking for good boilers, Axeman-Anderson are only 2nd to Weil-Mclain both companies make excellent boilers and each have models that are 88 to 92%efficient. Also with a ciculator, some copper pipe and a few other necessary items both brands can be connected to an inderect fired water heater sizes 40 to 80 gal. With the fast recovery that these systems produce, the amount of hot water is almost unlimited. Axeman-Anderson is out of south williamsport pa. 717-326-9114, Sorry but I don’t have a number for Weil-Mclain but maybe the local plumbing supplier could get you some more nos. Hope you find something to meet your needs!

Participant

I am looking for manufacturers of oil fired central heating boilers if possible of the condensing variety, althougth this is not imperative.Can you please assist with any based in the united kingdom.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This