Reliance Gas Water Heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Reliance Gas Water Heater

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Does this Company exist? According to the internet, there isnt an Ashland City in Indiana, and thats whats on the manufacturers tag. Now my Proplem: I have white particles clogging my airiators and lack of sufficient hot water. Someone tell me if there is a fix…or recomend a VERY good replacement, cause Im tired of Reliance… and found this company anything but RELIABLE

The mother company is State Water Heater Co. and I believe it is Ashland TN. The fix is to replace the plastic dip tube in the cold water supply opening. Most plumbing supply stores have the replacement tube and can tell you how to install it.Does this Company exist? According to the internet, there isnt an Ashland City in Indiana, and thats whats on the manufacturers tag. Now my Proplem: I have white particles clogging my airiators and lack of sufficient hot water. Someone tell me if there is a fix…or recomend a VERY good replacement, cause Im tired of Reliance… and found this company anything but RELIABLE

: The mother company is State Water Heater Co. and I believe it is Ashland TN. The fix is to replace the plastic dip tube in the cold water supply opening. Most plumbing supply stores have the replacement tube and can tell you how to install it.: Does this Company exist? According to the internet, there isnt an Ashland City in Indiana, and thats whats on the manufacturers tag. Now my Proplem: I have white particles clogging my airiators and lack of sufficient hot water. Someone tell me if there is a fix…or recomend a VERY good replacement, cause Im tired of Reliance… and found this company anything but RELIABLEThank you very much. I will get that done ASAP

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This