POLYBUTELYNE CLASS ACTION SUIT

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives POLYBUTELYNE CLASS ACTION SUIT

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A HOMETHAT HAS POLYBUTELYNE PIPES. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THEM NOW BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF I AM COVERED SHOULD THEY BREAK. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REGISTER SO THAT I CAN BE COVERED, THE HOUSE IS APPROX 6 YEARS OLD

Participant

Call 800-356-3496 and see if you are covered. In general, the inside piping is covered for 12 years and the claim has to be submitted within 13 years, and the outside pipe is covered for 10 years. The caveat is that the piping had to be installed before a certain date and that is what you have to check for your situation.: I RECENTLY PURCHASED A HOMETHAT HAS POLYBUTELYNE PIPES. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THEM NOW BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF I AM COVERED SHOULD THEY BREAK. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REGISTER SO THAT I CAN BE COVERED, THE HOUSE IS APPROX 6 YEARS OLD

Participant

: Call 800-356-3496 and see if you are covered. In general, the inside piping is covered for 12 years and the claim has to be submitted within 13 years, and the outside pipe is covered for 10 years. The caveat is that the piping had to be installed before a certain date and that is what you have to check for your situation.: : I RECENTLY PURCHASED A HOMETHAT HAS POLYBUTELYNE PIPES. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THEM NOW BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF I AM COVERED SHOULD THEY BREAK. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REGISTER SO THAT I CAN BE COVERED, THE HOUSE IS APPROX 6 YEARS OLD

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This