sewer smell out of the blue

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives sewer smell out of the blue

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

within the past few days a sewer oder has been coming out of our bathroom sink and the toilet and sink have both started to gurgle i checked the p-trap on the sink and it seems to be fine we have not done any recent plumbing in the house and i am wondering what could cause this sudden problem if the wax seal on the toilet is not sealing properly could this cause my problem??? thanx in advance for any insight david

Participant

Gurgling toilets almost always mean a sewer line is at least partially clogged. Im afraid you will have problems soon. Look outside and see if you can find a clean-out fitting in the ground near where the main sewer line exits the house. Maybe you can tell if the restriction in toward the house or street from the clean-out. Youll most likely need to auger the sewer line.

Participant

You can save money by using our bio-formulated (bacteria/enzyme) cleaning and maintenance products disigned specifically for drain lines, grease traps, and septic tanks. Contact Bacteria Concepts, Inc. (U.S.A.): Phone: (1) 630-261-0061 Fax: (1) 630-261-0064 e-mail: [email protected] Internet Home Page: http://www.bacteriaconcepts.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This