Water Heater Flood PLEASE HELP!

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Water Heater Flood PLEASE HELP!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I came home last night and found my basement under about 8 inches of water and water pouring out of the water heater. I didnt look to see exactly where because I ran for the main shut off valve immediately. It seemed to be coming out of the top-rear but could have been more places too. The house inspector I hired at settlement told me it was only about 3-4 years old and that was 1.5 years ago. So at most its 6 years old. Should I just replace it or is it worth having it looked at first?

Participant

Replace it: I came home last night and found my basement : under about 8 inches of water and water : pouring out of the water heater. I didnt : look to see exactly where because I ran : for the main shut off valve immediately. It : seemed to be coming out of the top-rear but could have been more places too. The house inspector I hired at settlement told me it was only about 3-4 years old and that was 1.5 years ago. So at most its 6 years old. Should I just replace it or is it worth having it looked at first?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This