Hot Water Radiator Heat

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Hot Water Radiator Heat

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I purchased an older home that has radiator heat. I have tried to bleed air off of the radiators and a couple of them would suck air into the radiator instead of blowing it out when I opened the valve on the top side of the radiator. Anybody out there that can advise me what I may be doing wrong? I used to help my Dad bleed his radiators years ago and I dont remember him having the same problem. Many Thanks

Participant

Your water pressure in the system is too low. Check the water feeder/regulator and be sure it has enough pressure to reach and exceed the height of the highest radiator.: I purchased an older home that has radiator heat. I have tried to bleed air off of the radiators and a couple of them would suck air into the radiator instead of blowing it out when I opened the valve on the top side of the radiator. Anybody out there that can advise me what I may be doing wrong? I used to help my Dad bleed his radiators years ago and I dont remember him having the same problem. Many Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This