SMELLY GARBAGE DISPOSAL

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives SMELLY GARBAGE DISPOSAL

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I AM DESPERATE!! THE SMELL FROM MY GARBAGE DISOPOSAL IS OVERWHELMING-THERE ISNT ANYTHING UNUSUAL IN IT AND I HAVE TRIED BAKING SODA AND VINERGAR, BUT THAT ONLY SEEMS TO HELP TEMPORARILY.

Participant

Put ice cubes in the disposal and run it do this once a week or month your choice as needed. Also use citrus peels in the disposal : I AM DESPERATE!! THE SMELL FROM MY GARBAGE DISOPOSAL IS OVERWHELMING-THERE ISNT ANYTHING UNUSUAL IN IT AND I HAVE TRIED BAKING SODA AND VINERGAR, BUT THAT ONLY SEEMS TO HELP TEMPORARILY.

Participant

Dear Mollie,The source of the problem are the residual food and grease waste that adhere onto the hard surfaces of your disposal unit. After some time, these start to decay (naturally or by odor-producing bacteria) and emit a foul odor.You can easily solve the problem by using Bacteria Concepts FOREVER GONE and RAPID ACTION D.RAPID ACTION D is a very powerful enzyme-based degreaser (water based solution) that can be used to degrease and clean away waste organics from accessible parts of the garbage disposal unit.FOREVER GONE should be applied on a regular basis by trigger spray onto the hard to reach areas. Safe bacteria in FOREVER GONE eat up and remove the source of the bad odors, thus, removing the source of the problem. It is not a perfume which hides the odors. Treatment with FOREVER GONE shouldbe repeated on a regular basis to prevent the organic waste from accumulating and thus, prevent the odors from returning.We encourage you to contact us to order some product to solve the problem.You will also received detailed instructions on how to use the product to solve any problems you may be facing.Bacteria Concepts manufactures the highest quality bacterial products on the market. Each contains a scientific blend of multiple strains of naturally occurring active bacteria, which function precisely to solve a specific problem. The blend is synergistic, which means that all strains are compatible with each other and compliment each others activity. The strains are chosen to be highly resistant to disinfectants, sanitizers, and to hot water. This feature permits their use in any normal home, commercial or industrial environment without imposing undo restrictions on accepted methods or on personnel. All bacteria strains used are non-pathogenic (i.e. they do not cause disease) and thus, will not harm humans and pets.Bacteria Concepts products are non-toxic, fully biodegradable and hence, environmentally friendly.Best regards,Customer ServiceBacteria Concepts, Inc. 1400 Brook Drive Downers Grove, IL 60515-1025 U.S.A. Toll free in U.S.A.: 1-877-BCI-DRBUG (1-877-224-3728) Tel: (630) 261-0061 Fax: (630) 261-0064 Corporate e-mail: [email protected] Web site: http://www.bci-drbug.com: I AM DESPERATE!! THE SMELL FROM MY GARBAGE DISOPOSAL IS OVERWHELMING-THERE ISNT ANYTHING UNUSUAL IN IT AND I HAVE TRIED BAKING SODA AND VINERGAR, BUT THAT ONLY SEEMS TO HELP TEMPORARILY.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This