Orangeburg Pipe

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Orangeburg Pipe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have to replace the orangeburg pipe in a house I purchased. Do you know if there is a class action suit or any other legal action against the manufacturers of this pipe. It seems like they used this pipe in the houses in the neighborhood where I live. Also, who is the manufacturer of this pipe. Thank you.

Participant

Sorry, but the replacement is on you. When the pipe came out in the 40s, it was supposed to be the greatest thing since sex and popcorn, but where have we heard that before. In the 70s the government required that it become an approved material again so it could be used in the low income housing projects. Thus those who could least afford it were subjected to this future major expense when it failed.: I have to replace the orangeburg pipe in a house I purchased. Do you know if there is a class action suit or any other legal action against the manufacturers of this pipe. It seems like they used this pipe in the houses in the neighborhood where I live. Also, who is the manufacturer of this pipe. Thank you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This