q T on main water pipe | MasterPlumbers.com

T on main water pipe

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives T on main water pipe

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #284754
      Avatar photoStuart Hutchins

        I try to buy a part to make a T on the main water pipe from my meter to the house in order to install my sprinkler system. I received too many suggestions to buy many different parts that I do not who to listen and what to buy. Please help to buy the correct part and correct brand name so that I am able to finish my joj. All I know is the pipe that connects from the meter into the house is flexble with gray color. It feels soft when I touch it. On the pipe it has: VANGUARD THEMOGUARD PORTABLE TUBING 3/4 L (CTS) 100 PSI @ 180 DEGREE F / 200 PSI @ 73 DEGREE F ASTM D3309 NSF-PW SOR-11 080 B137.I am greatly appreciated for your help.

    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This