odour

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar photostuart gordon campbell

We have a basement odor that seems to come up from a drain pipe in our basement..gasy/sewer odor, which seems to occur more often in the Fall and Winter. We have our own septic tank, but we have city water and some sort of city drain pipe. The odor is coming from the drain pipe and our neighbors have the same problem with this odor. Can you tell me what this odor is, is it harmful, what causes it, and what can be done to eliminate it? Thank you for your help!

Participant

Posted by rick mccahill on January 02, 2000 at 05:31:15:i just got my trucking license from a local school in florida. i would also like to know of any overseas driving positions in any country. of course i will drive with the lady also, might even marry her if she looks good!: : : commercial truck driving License , and I am interested in possably going to Australia to go to work as a Truck Driver driving a B- double or a Prime Mover. Please help if you can. any help is appreciated.: : : wanted male driver to team with lady driver otr 2 year experence clean cdls needed asap good pay.

Participant

P-traps in drain lines are supposed to keep sewer gas from entering the house. If you have a floor drain, or any drain, that is not used often…Its p-trap can dry out and let sewer gas into the house. Pour some water into any drains in the basement and see if that helps.

Participant

Dear Melissa,If the odors are caused by organic waste build-ups in the pipes, you can use Bacteria Concepts DB-X100 on a regular basis to keep drain free-flowing and choke free. Since the live bacteria in DB-X100 degrade the organics in the pipes, the source of bad odors is also removed.We encourage you to contact us to order some product to solve the problem.You will also received detailed instructions on how to use the product to solve any problems you may be facing.Bacteria Concepts manufactures the highest quality bacterial products on the market. Each contains a scientific blend of multiple strains of naturally occurring active bacteria, which function precisely to solve a specific problem. The blend is synergistic, which means that all strains are compatible with each other and compliment each others activity. The strains are chosen to be highly resistant to disinfectants, sanitizers, and to hot water. This feature permits their use in any normal home, commercial or industrial environment without imposing undo restrictions on accepted methods or on personnel. All bacteria strains used are non-pathogenic (i.e. they do not cause disease) and thus, will not harm humans and pets.Bacteria Concepts products are non-toxic, fully biodegradable and hence, environmentally friendly.Best regards,Customer ServiceBacteria Concepts, Inc. 1400 Brook Drive Downers Grove, IL 60515-1025 U.S.A. Toll free in U.S.A.: 1-877-BCI-DRBUG (1-877-224-3728) Tel: (630) 261-0061 Fax: (630) 261-0064 Corporate e-mail: [email protected] Web site: http://www.bci-drbug.com: We have a basement odor that seems to come up from a drain pipe in our basement..gasy/sewer odor, which seems to : occur more often in the Fall and Winter. We have our own septic tank, but we have city water and some sort of city drain : pipe. The odor is coming from the drain pipe and our neighbors have the same problem with this odor. Can you tell me what : this odor is, is it harmful, what causes it, and what can be done to eliminate it? : Thank you for your help!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This