Repairing the pipes to kitchen sink.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Repairing the pipes to kitchen sink.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #284842
      Avatar photosergv

        THE PIPES THAT IS UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK IS LEAKING. THE PIPE THAT COMES from THE DRAIN NEED REPLACING , HOW DOES IT CONECT TO THE DRAIN. I will pay for phone call to have it explain to me. thank you sir.

      • #308425
        Avatar photoFloyd Young

          Normal modern sink: From the date of your post, I hope you already fixed the leak. Anyway…Basket strainer goes through sink. Tail piece with washer (seal) held onto basket strainer with nut. Everything else is usually slip joint washers and nuts, except j-bend of p-trap.Im not sure which part you were calling the drain.Some sinks have glued drain parts. Some older sinks have lead pipes.

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This