Installing Wonderboard Onto my Wall studs

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Installing Wonderboard Onto my Wall studs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

1. Do I leave a space between the concrete slab in my shower and the edge of the board or do I bring it onto contact with the slab then screw into the stud? 2. At the meeting point of the two boards where the corner is do I use tape or mortar and tape or what? how much of a gap if any do I wany between the two wonderboards? Please help

Participant

: 1. Do I leave a space between the concrete slab in my shower and the edge of the board or do I bring it onto contact with the slab then screw into the stud? 2. At the meeting point of the two boards where the corner is do I use tape or mortar and tape or what? how much of a gap if any do I wany between the two wonderboards? Please helpSounds like you need a shower pan

Participant

: : 1. Do I leave a space between the concrete slab in my shower and the edge of the board or do I bring it onto contact with the slab then screw into the stud? 2. At the meeting point of the two boards where the corner is do I use tape or mortar and tape or what? how much of a gap if any do I wany between the two wonderboards? Please help: Sounds like you need a shower pan

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This