one pc toilet

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing one pc toilet

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274461
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I need to replace the fill valve on a toilet that has no manufacturer’s name on it only a date stamped 3/74. I think it may be a Sears or a Kohler. The tank sits almost as low as the bowl and it was guaranteed never to overflow. The fill valve has a plastic seat that appears to be replaceable. The flapper and the valve are unlike anything I have seen. any ideas. Thanx. [email protected]

      • #289794
        Avatar photoScott Bryan

          Are there any numbers on the inside of the tank lid? If not can you describe exactly what the ballcock and the flush valve look like? This may help with the identification. I’m sure we can help with a little more info.


      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This