baseboard heater delivery tubing

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives baseboard heater delivery tubing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have baseboard heaters which are old and rusty… ugly… I want to replace the heaters with Runtal baseboards but I was wonder about replacing some of the copper delivery pipes with Wisbro PEX flexible tubing. Have you heard anything on the quality and durability of the flexible tubing available for baseboard heating systems? Original system is 32yrs old…

Participant

: I have baseboard heaters which are old and rusty… ugly… I want to replace the heaters with Runtal baseboards but I was wonder about replacing some of the copper delivery pipes with Wisbro PEX flexible tubing. Have you heard anything on the quality and durability of the flexible tubing available for baseboard heating systems? Original system is 32yrs old…

Participant

It depends on the design temperature of the baseboard system. They often run at 200 degrees or so, and if so, I would not trust PEX at that temperature.: I have baseboard heaters which are old and rusty… ugly… I want to replace the heaters with Runtal baseboards but I was wonder about replacing some of the copper delivery pipes with Wisbro PEX flexible tubing. Have you heard anything on the quality and durability of the flexible tubing available for baseboard heating systems? Original system is 32yrs old…

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This