Washing Machine….Cold Water not working

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Washing Machine….Cold Water not working

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

When you try to wash with cold water, my washing machine will not fill. I have checked the cold intake and it does appear to be clogged. Currently, I have switched the cold and hot intake lines, so that I can wash with cold water. Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Participant

: When you try to wash with cold water, my washing machine will not fill. I have checked the cold intake and it does appear to be clogged. Currently, I have switched the cold and hot intake lines, so that I can wash with cold water. Does anybody know what could be causing this? Have you looked in the cold hose or connections to the machine for a clogged strainer(looks like window screen)?Thats your first step

Participant

: : When you try to wash with cold water, my washing machine will not fill. I have checked the cold intake and it does appear to be clogged. Currently, I have switched the cold and hot intake lines, so that I can wash with cold water. Does anybody know what could be causing this? : Have you looked in the cold hose or connections to the machine for a clogged strainer(looks like window screen)?Thats your first step :I have checked the screen and it is clear. Any other ideas?

Participant

: : : When you try to wash with cold water, my washing machine will not fill. I have checked the cold intake and it does appear to be clogged. Currently, I have switched the cold and hot intake lines, so that I can wash with cold water. Does anybody know what could be causing this? : : Have you looked in the cold hose or connections to the machine for a clogged strainer(looks like window screen)?Thats your first step : :I have checked the screen and it is clear. : Any other ideas? Okay, how about the valves which the hoses are coming from-do you have both hot and cold water to that point-if you do the problem is with the machine and not the plumbing to it and more than likely the water valve/mixer in the machine is inop, perhaps even the switch which controls the valve

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This