q knob – broken | MasterPlumbers.com

knob – broken

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives knob – broken

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #285001
      Avatar photoMIKE smith

        Would like to replace the red knob on the thermostat of a STATE gas water heater. How or where can I find the part?

      • #308260
        Avatar photoTim Hickman

          If you can find someone that sells State, they will probably give you a knob off an old warrantied heater. Or look anywhere where plumbers dump their old heaters.

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This