Quest pipe class action suit

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Quest pipe class action suit

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Sir,How can I get some information about the quest pipe class action suit. Is it too late to become a member of the class? Please forward information as soon as possible. Thanking you in advance.Sincerely yours,[email protected]

You became a member of the class when you had the PB pipe installed. As to whether it is too late to submit a claim, depends on when the residence was constructed, which type of residence it is, and which pipe is leaking. Call 800-356-3496 to see if you are still covered.: Dear Sir,: How can I get some information : about the quest pipe class action suit. : Is it too late to become a member of the : class? Please forward information as : soon as possible. Thanking you in : advance.: Sincerely yours,: [email protected]

: You became a member of the class when you had the PB pipe installed. As to whether it is too late to submit a claim, depends on when the residence was constructed, which type of residence it is, and which pipe is leaking. Call 800-356-3496 to see if you are still covered.: : Dear Sir,: : How can I get some information : : about the quest pipe class action suit. : : Is it too late to become a member of the : : class? Please forward information as : : soon as possible. Thanking you in : : advance.: : Sincerely yours,: : [email protected]

: You became a member of the class when you had the PB pipe installed. As to whether it is too late to submit a claim, depends on when the residence was constructed, which type of residence it is, and which pipe is leaking. Call 800-356-3496 to see if you are still covered.: : Dear Sir,: : How can I get some information : : about the quest pipe class action suit. : : Is it too late to become a member of the : : class? I purchased a 1984 Fleetwood Vogue (66X 14) in 1995. The manufacturer name : : was Fleetwood Homes of Texas Inc. out of Sulfer Springs, TX. 75482. The label/seal# TEX0264425 and the Serial # TXFL1AD24896604. : : Any information you can supply me with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. : : Sincerely yours, B Allison [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This