Hot water baseboard

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Hot water baseboard

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am building a house and my plumber installed the boiler in the basement and baseboards, then he died. I have no clue what I nee for the main floor. I would like to find an affordable, yet nice looking baseboard. Ive had no luck locally. Ive seen the Runtal but they are out of my price range. Also, how can I figure how much Ill need and where to put it without calling another plumber who I know nothing about. Help please

Participant

Trying to put baseboard heat in a room without making the necessary heat loss calculations is a sure way to get a system with some rooms that are too hot or too cold. You really need to have a plumber or heating contractor evaluate the house and put in the proper amounts in each room.They can also advise on what is readily available in your area.: I am building a house and my plumber installed the boiler in the basement and baseboards, then he died. I have no clue what I nee for the main floor. I would like to find an affordable, yet nice looking baseboard. Ive had no luck locally. Ive seen the Runtal but they are out of my price range. Also, how can I figure how much Ill need and where to put it without calling another plumber who I know nothing about. Help please

Participant

The relief valve located towards the top of the hot water tank has a long pipe connected to it. Ive noticed that when ever I use hot water in place in the house there is about two quarts of water that drips from there over a period of time. This is about a two year old oil hot water heater.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This