gas vs electric water heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives gas vs electric water heater

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am planning to put a gas water heater in my double garage. What are the safety implications for this. Would it be better to use electric even though the cost is higher. My Bishop recently had a fire in his house because he had a gas water heater and is not totally against gas. My feeling is that gas is very safe as long as it is installed properly which I dont believe his was.

Participant

: I am planning to put a gas water heater in my double garage. What are the safety implications for this. Would it be better to use electric even though the cost is higher. My Bishop recently had a fire in his house because he had a gas water heater and is not totally against gas. My feeling is that gas is very safe as long as it is installed properly which I dont believe his was.Gas is safe if the water heater is installed properly. Have a professional do it if you have any doubts. Make sure the water heater is at least 18 inches from the floor. Lots of water heater information on my website. Bill

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This