Help: Basement sewage problem

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Help: Basement sewage problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am an owner/builder in CA. My house has an existing basement which we are enlarging and are going to put in a full bathroom. I have asked many plumbers in the area and none know anything about sanitary sump pits or the hardware that goes with them to pump sewage into the sewage system above. Could anyone suggest a top of the line sump pit, grinder pump, check valve, etc. so I can have a bathroom in my basement. I dont want a Little Giant. I would prefer a built in system like the kind that are so prevalent in the midwest.

Participant

: I am an owner/builder in CA. My house has an existing basement which we are enlarging and are going to put in a full bathroom. I have asked many plumbers in the area and none know anything about sanitary sump pits or the hardware that goes with them to pump sewage into the sewage system above. Could anyone suggest a top of the line sump pit, grinder pump, check valve, etc. so I can have a bathroom in my basement. I dont want a Little Giant. I would prefer a built in system like the kind that are so prevalent in the midwest.Amazing how California has no real plumbers on the left coast (LOL)too many home builders dictating codes I guess. Ok try contacting Zoller Pump manufacturers or Federal pumps. I have installed many of the sewerage ejector systems even for an apartment house (27 stories) Why would any REAL builder consider living in Calif unless he really screwed up some place else? Little giant make a decent condensate pump . You may also want to try Stevens pumps as they give a very long warrantee on their sewer ejectors for the same price as most other quality manufacturers. Good luck Sylvan

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This