Sewage Backflow

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Sewage Backflow

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Sewage is backflowing through my basement shower drain. Also, the basement toilet bubbles when the basement shower is running and/or when we run water upstairs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Participant

: Sewage is backflowing through my basement shower drain. Also, the basement toilet bubbles when the basement shower is running and/or when we run water upstairs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Participant

I have had this exact problem. Im told that my main sewer line is blocked, or damaged and needs to be cleared. Of course, at this very moment, Im waiting for a rooting company to return and clear the line again as the problem has reoccured. If anyone knows anything else on this, Id love to know, too.: : Sewage is backflowing through my basement shower drain. Also, the basement toilet bubbles when the basement shower is running and/or when we run water upstairs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This