Well problems

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Well problems

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 25 years ago by Avatar photoJo ann.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Have 2 problems! 3 yrs ago we had to dig 4ft in the middle of our drive to plice an old galvanized water line that runs to our well and then to the house. It has worked fine until just recently. Now our pump clicks on every 8 min. runs 30 sec. and then shuts off. We were wondering if it could be the pump going bad instead of a leak? How would we check this ourselves before we bring in the backhoe!! Our water pressure is ok! I might mention it is a Jet pump with a holding tank. Thanks! Jo

Participant

Make sure your toilet isnt running slowly into the bowl. A leaky tap or cistern will cause the described problemDISCLAIMERAll advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This