Plumbing Layout for beach shack

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Plumbing Layout for beach shack

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am about to seek quotes for the installation of a hot water system and shower for my beach side shack. It has tank water and will probably require a pressure pump. I would also like to link this system to the kitchen (about 3 metres away) to replace the gravity fed hot and cold system there. I would be grateful if anyone could give me some idea of what a viable setup would be so that I don’t get flamboozled by tech talk. (diagrams would be great)

Participant

No, you shouldn’t be flamboozled, bamboozled or any other -oozled. Seek out professionals that will explain what they propose to do and ask for credentials. It’s not hard to get an idea of who is reputable and who to avoid. Do some research on different outfits that do the work you are looking for, ie: how much experience they have, how long they have been in business in that area. You should feel comfortable that they expect to be in business in that area for years to come; ask around to learn the pros and cons of each of these places; if you don’t feel that you trust them, then don’t.

Participant

Talk to your local plumbing inspector as to what they want. Being a beachside shack they will be very strict on how they want things done

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This