TOILET PROBLEMS

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives TOILET PROBLEMS

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have a problem the toilet wont flush properly. It will start to flush but wont go down. It acts as though its going to over fill. I tried plunging it, then it wil go down and work for a while then it will happen again. This last time it happened, after I plunged it, I noticed that when I flushed it a small amount of water was leaking out around the bottom of the toilet where it sits on the floor and only leaks when its acting up and not flushing properly. This oes not happen all the time. Now on this last time after plunging the toilet it made so gulping noises and i went in and looked and the toilet was fuller and all cloudy. Then this morning when I got up I noticed the bathtub was full of particle gunk where you can see it on the bottom of tub. I went to wash it down, but then the tub clogged. I tried plunging it but it didnt help. If left alone the bath will drain down slowly. What is going on with the toilet and bathtub, neither is draining or flushing properly, and why did the toilet start to leak around the bottom when you flush it?

Participant

My problem is the toilet, it wont flush properly. It will start to flush but wont go down. It acts as though its going to over fill. I tried plunging it, then it will go down and work for a while or even a few days then it will happen again. This last time it happened, after I plunged it, I noticed that when I flushed it, a small amount of water was leaking out around the bottom of the toilet where it sits on the floor and only leaks when you flush it, when its not flushing properly. This does not happen all the time. Now on this last time, after plunging the toilet, it made so gulping noises, I went in and looked and the toilet was fuller and all cloudy. Then this morning when I got up, I noticed the bathtub was full of particle gunk, where you can see it on the bottom of tub. I went to wash it down, but then the tub clogged. I tried plunging it, but it didnt help. If left alone, the bathtub will drain down slowly. What is going on with the toilet and bathtub? Neither is draining or flushing properly and Why did the toilet start to leak around the bottom when you flush it?

Participant

Jeni: You and Duffy must be related as your post reads almost identical, see my reply higher up on the bulletin board.: My problem is the toilet, it wont flush properly. It will start to flush but wont go down. It acts as though its going to over fill. I tried plunging it, then it will go down and work for a while or even a few days then it will happen again. This last time it happened, after I plunged it, I noticed that when I flushed it, a small amount of water was leaking out around the bottom of the toilet where it sits on the floor and only leaks when you flush it, when its not flushing properly. This does not happen all the time. Now on this last time, after plunging the toilet, it made so gulping noises, I went in and looked and the toilet was fuller and all cloudy. Then this morning when I got up, I noticed the bathtub was full of particle gunk, where you can see it on the bottom of tub. I went to wash it down, but then the tub clogged. I tried plunging it, but it didnt help. If left alone, the bathtub will drain down slowly. What is going on with the toilet and bathtub? Neither is draining or flushing properly and Why did the toilet start to leak around the bottom when you flush it?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This