Lost ring

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My wife lost her wedding ring. She thinks it may have fallen in the toilet and been flushed. Is there any way of getting it back from a water treatment facility? Do these facilities have filters to remove solid objects?

The do, but the amount of material extracted would make it almost impossible to find the ring, plus because of the flows in the sewer, it may be years before it arrives there if ever. : My wife lost her wedding ring. She thinks it may have fallen in the toilet and been flushed. Is there any way of getting it back from a water treatment facility? Do these facilities have filters to remove solid objects?

The do, but the amount of material extracted would make it almost impossible to find the ring, plus because of the flows in the sewer, it may be years before it arrives there if ever. : My wife lost her wedding ring. She thinks it may have fallen in the toilet and been flushed. Is there any way of getting it back from a water treatment facility? Do these facilities have filters to remove solid objects?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This