Shower head pipe

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Shower head pipe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I would like to replace the shower head pipe and it seems to be stuck. I am trying to turn it counter-clockwise with a pipe wrench. I am afraid to force it anymore than I am. I know that it is going into copper pipe in the wall and has not been changed in at least 20 years. Any suggestions? thanks, Rich

Participant

: I would like to replace the shower head pipe and it seems to be stuck. I am trying to turn it counter-clockwise with a pipe wrench. I am afraid to force it anymore than I am. I know that it is going into copper pipe in the wall and has not been changed in at least 20 years. Any suggestions? thanks, Richwe run into this same problem frequently. unfortunate you cant be sure how well the in wall fitting is attached. I always figure what its going to take to fix it, if it breaks off and advise the customer before going to far. this may require cutting into wall or taking down paneling. wish I could give you a better answer

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This