Unique (and (quite embarassing) problem

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Unique (and (quite embarassing) problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Recently, my boyfriend flushed a few items down our toilet, namely, 2 condoms and their wrappers wrapped in toilet paper. (Yes, he was an idiot, we have since broken up) It clogged our 1 toilet first and now it has since moved on and all 3 of the toilets in the house are slow drainers. As Im quite sure this problem wont just go away, is there anyway i can manage this problem myself to avoid the embarrassment of having someone dig this mess out of my drain, as im sure as well that he will not relish this idea.A. LuckP.S. I will be checking back here frequently, but if you could email your response, i thank you in advance.

Participant

: Recently, my boyfriend flushed a few items down our toilet, namely, 2 condoms and their wrappers wrapped in toilet paper. (Yes, he was an idiot, we have since broken up) It clogged our 1 toilet first and now it has since moved on and all 3 of the toilets in the house are slow drainers. As Im quite sure this problem wont just go away, is there anyway i can manage this problem myself to avoid the embarrassment of having someone dig this mess out of my drain, as im sure as well that he will not relish this idea.: A. Luck: P.S. I will be checking back here frequently, but if you could email your response, i thank you in advance.

Participant

Those items b themselves could not cause the problem unless you were already well on the way to having a major stoppage problem. The process of unplugging it usually flushes everything away so very little is retrieved.: : Recently, my boyfriend flushed a few items down our toilet, namely, 2 condoms and their wrappers wrapped in toilet paper. (Yes, he was an idiot, we have since broken up) It clogged our 1 toilet first and now it has since moved on and all 3 of the toilets in the house are slow drainers. As Im quite sure this problem wont just go away, is there anyway i can manage this problem myself to avoid the embarrassment of having someone dig this mess out of my drain, as im sure as well that he will not relish this idea.: : A. Luck: : P.S. I will be checking back here frequently, but if you could email your response, i thank you in advance.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This