Septic Tank

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Septic Tank

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

All of the water draining from my septic tank seems to be comming out of the end of the drain pipe instead of draining out into the ground along the way. I just had the tank drained because the toilets had backed up. Is there any easy way to get the septic system to properly and get rid of the pool at the end of the drain field or do I need to call a profesional? Thanks, -Eric

Participant

: All of the water draining from my septic tank seems to be comming out of the end of the drain pipe instead of draining out into the ground along the way. : I just had the tank drained because the toilets had backed up. : Is there any easy way to get the septic system to properly and get rid of the pool at the end of the drain field or do I need to call a profesional? : Thanks, : -EricEric, If what you are describing is surfacing effluent at one end of a leach field, then the leach field has failed due to potentially many causes. I have had success in revitalizing two failed leach fields with the use of the Terralift Process. You can find a Terralift Contractor in your area by looking up the company web page at http://www.Terraliftinternational.com I advise you to contact a professional to determine if this approach is appropriate for your system. The cost of the Terralift operation in Colorado is about $1,900. In both cases where I have used this approach, the savings to my clients was tremendous. I do not own a machine, but contracted with a plumbing company for the service.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This