polybutetmite (sp)???

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing polybutetmite (sp)???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #274355

      I have that flexable water pipe in my home with the copper clips that break.

      Do you know the name of the pipe? I think it is called polybutetmite (sp) but I cannot fine the web site.

      I understand that there is a national settlement to replace the pipe?

    • #289614
      Harold Kestenholz

      Polybutylene Information Help Site – 5 STAR SITE – http://www.polybutylene411.org

      Terry Love Plumbing Bulletin Board – 5 STAR SITE – Info on Repipe – http://terrylove.com/pipe.htm

      Terry Love Plumbing Bulletin Board – 5 STAR SITE – Polybutylene Info and Pictures – http://terrylove.com/qest.htm

      CLASS ACTION – Consumer Plumbing Recovery Center – 800-356-3496 – http://www.pbpipe.com

      CLASS ACTION – Spencer Class Facility – 800-490-6997 – http://www.spencerclass.com/

      CLASS ACTION – Brasscraft Claims Facility – 3600 Orchard Hill Place, Novi, MI 48376

      CLASS ACTION – Canadian Homeowners – http://www.siskind.com/classpipe.html

      CLASS ACTION – Canadian Homeowners – http://www.poynerbaxter.com/

    • #289615
      fourth year

      The only two factors that are relevant. Is the house less than 12 years old, (ten years if a mobile home), and have you had at least three leaks during that time. If so, call 800-356-3496 to make a claim.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This