replacement facet handles for tub

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives replacement facet handles for tub

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I presently have Price Phfister valves on my bathtugb, they are ceramic and one is broken and extreamly dificult to turn compleatly off.My plumbing suply house sayes that Phistter doesnt sale replacement handles.

Participant

: I presently have Price Phfister valves on my bathtugb, they are ceramic and one is broken and extreamly dificult to turn compleatly off.My plumbing suply house sayes that Phistter doesnt sale replacement handles.THE CORRECT SPELLING IS PRICE PFISTER, AND YOUR SUPPLY HOUSE IS WRONG. PRICE PFISTER HAS ALL PARTS AVAILABLE. IF YOU FAX ME THE APPROX. AGE, MODEL NUMBER (IF YOU HAVE IT) CHROME BASE ATTACHED? AND WHAT EVER INFO. THAT YOU HAVE I WILL SEND YOU PRICE AND AVAILABILITY. WAS THIS A ORIGINAL HANDLE OR A LATER REROFIT? FAX 410-284-1881 ATTN. KERRY

Participant

Price Pfister has always used the same stem, so you can use any PP handle that suits your fancy. PPs ceramic handles were usually a cross pattern and they are still available.: I presently have Price Phfister valves on my bathtugb, they are ceramic and one is broken and extreamly dificult to turn compleatly off.My plumbing suply house sayes that Phistter doesnt sale replacement handles.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This