Clogged Toilet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Clogged Toilet

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I GOT A BAD CLOGGED TOLIET THE PLUNGER DID NOT WANT TO WORK WHAT IS ANOTHER TO FIX THIS PROBLEM .. IS THERE ANY CHEMICAL THAT WILL EAT THAT SHIT UP .. IT ALL STARTED WHEN ME 3YEARS OLD DROPED HIS UNDER WARE IN IT WAS NEVER THE SAME AGAIN DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE

Participant

: I have a old shower over tub with tiles installed on one side of the wall and stucco on the other side. I am thus stuck with the price pfister valve bodies (hot,cold,diverter) installed inside the wall. What other manufacturers provide handles, stems, etc. compatible with price pfister but more elegant and modern looking. I initially wanted the thalia series from Grohe but am told it is in no way compatible with P F. I would have to demolish my old tiles for which replacements do not exist so changing valve bodies is not an option. If there is no manufacturer with such products, is there some gimmic that can be used to mount the visible parts of the grohe thalia on the body of the Price Pfister. I rely need help as grohe is already installed in the master bath and we try to harmonise the other baths accordigly. Thank you very much.WOW! A REAL CHALLENGE! THE STEMS MUST BE PRICE PFISTER BECUASE THE BODY IS DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH ONLY ONE STEM. THE EXTERIOR TRIM HOWEVER CAN BE CHANGED AND ADAPTED TO MORE MODERN AND DIFFERENT HANDLES. I WILL HAVE TO RESEARCH THE GROHE TRIM BOOK TO SEE WHICH STYLE WE WOULD HAVE TO COME CLOSE TO. IF YOU CAN FAX ME A DRAWING (HOPE YOU ARE AN ARTIST) OF WHAT YOU HAVE NOW IT WOULD BE A GOOD START. YOU MAY FAX ME AT 410-284-1881 AND MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] AND DAYTIME PHONE IS 410-284-8955.

Participant

Dear John,What is likely the real cause of your problem is the severe organic waste build-up of feces and other matter in the toilet drain pipe. Note that all pipes are designed to be free-flowing, so that anything that can fit into the piping, should flow away (especially since people do not force things into pipes). The underwear has probably gotten stuck onto an area of piping that has severe organic waste build-up.One product you can use is Bacteria Concepts S.A.F.E. This product is formulated from a proprietary blend of safe bacteria and enzymes. S.A.F.E. will degrade and remove the organic waste build-up, and thus allow any large obstructing debris to flow through.S.A.F.E. is non-corrosive, non-caustic and does not produce toxic fumes. Bacteria found in S.A.F.E. also helps to complement the biological activity of septic tank systems (where applicable).We encourage you to contact us to order some product to solve the problem.You will also received detailed instructions on how to use the product to solve any problems you may be facing.Bacteria Concepts manufactures the highest quality bacterial products on the market. Each contains a scientific blend of multiple strains of naturally occurring active bacteria, which function precisely to solve a specific problem. The blend is synergistic, which means that all strains are compatible with each other and compliment each others activity. The strains are chosen to be highly resistant to disinfectants, sanitizers, and to hot water. This feature permits their use in any normal home, commercial or industrial environment without imposing undo restrictions on accepted methods or on personnel. All bacteria strains used are non-pathogenic (i.e. they do not cause disease) and thus, will not harm humans and pets.Bacteria Concepts products are non-toxic, fully biodegradable and hence, environmentally friendly.Best regards,Customer ServiceBacteria Concepts, Inc. 1400 Brook Drive Downers Grove, IL 60515-1025 U.S.A. Toll free in U.S.A.: 1-877-BCI-DRBUG (1-877-224-3728) Tel: (630) 261-0061 Fax: (630) 261-0064 Corporate e-mail: [email protected] Web site: http://www.bci-drbug.com: I GOT A BAD CLOGGED TOLIET THE PLUNGER DID NOT WANT TO WORK WHAT IS ANOTHER TO FIX THIS PROBLEM .. : IS THERE ANY CHEMICAL THAT WILL EAT THAT SHIT UP .. : IT ALL STARTED WHEN ME 3YEARS OLD DROPED HIS UNDER WARE IN IT WAS NEVER THE SAME AGAIN : DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This