new toilet in basement

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives new toilet in basement

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have never put a toilet in but am ready to try. I have a concrete floor in the basement. There is an opening with a black cover which has some concrete covering parts of it. When I take off the black cover how/what do I attach the toilet to the floor?? I have the jellied ring to prevent leakage, but do not know how to secure the toilet to the floor. There will be linolium covering the floor. I know I can do this , just need some helpful hints. Thank you. Joyce

Participant

: I have never put a toilet in but am ready to try. I have a concrete floor in the basement. There is an opening with a black cover which has some concrete covering parts of it. When I take off the black cover how/what do I attach the toilet to the floor?? I have the jellied ring to prevent leakage, but do not know how to secure the toilet to the floor. There will be linolium covering the floor. I know I can do this , just need some helpful hints. Thank you. JoyceIn this case I can only reccomend that you have a plumber look at what you have very carefully. Its very likely what you see is a cleanout plug and not suitable for a connection. Without checking out the plumbing before hand you could spend a lot of money on a room that doesnt work.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This