Hot water from the cold water tap

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Hot water from the cold water tap

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

When I turn on my outside hose, hot water comes out of the cold water tap. This is the only time that this happens. We can not find any problems, and have replaced the water line from the street to the house as that was bend due to a tree. We now have better volume but still get the hot water in the restrooms when we turn on the outside water. Any idea what the problem could be.

Participant

: When I turn on my outside hose, hot water comes out of the cold water tap. This is the only time that this happens. We can not find any problems, and have replaced the water line from the street to the house as that was bend due to a tree. We now have better volume but still get the hot water in the restrooms when we turn on the outside water. Any idea what the problem could be.Check for a cross connection OR you may hve to install a HEAT SINK of 27 to prevent the hot from mixing with the cold Good luck..

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This