Blocked toilet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Blocked toilet

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

My toilet is severely blocked after using various tools such as chopsticks, breadknifes and wired coathangers – nothin seems to be doing the trick.Are there any ingenious tips or miracle products that can help.

Participant

Dear Josephine,If the clog is caused by organic waste build-up (very common with older toilets), then you can easily solve this problem by using Bacteria Concepts S.A.F.E. – a bioformulated drain opener.Unlike chemicals, S.A.F.E. is formulated from a proprietary blend of bacteria and enzymes which work quickly to degrade organics that form the clog. S.A.F.E. is the only declogger that we know of the does not product toxic fumes, is not harmful if S.A.F.E. comes into contact with skin and this product is non-corrosive. Bacteria in S.A.F.E. also helps to complement the action of bacteria present in septic tank systems.Also, you can solve many common septic tank problems by treating your septic tank with Bacteria Concepts SEPTI-MATE and SEPTI-SHOCK.When used on a regular basis, these products help to greatly reduce or eliminate bad odors from the septic tank, slows down the sludge build-up process, maintains proper biological activity of the septic tank and where applicable, keeps leach fields free-flowing.We encourage you to contact us to order some product to solve the problem.You will also received detailed instructions on how to use the product to solve any problems you may be facing.Bacteria Concepts manufactures the highest quality bacterial products on the market. Each contains a scientific blend of multiple strains of naturally occurring active bacteria, which function precisely to solve a specific problem. The blend is synergistic, which means that all strains are compatible with each other and compliment each others activity. The strains are chosen to be highly resistant to disinfectants, sanitizers, and to hot water. This feature permits their use in any normal home, commercial or industrial environment without imposing undo restrictions on accepted methods or on personnel. All bacteria strains used are non-pathogenic (i.e. they do not cause disease) and thus, will not harm humans and pets.Bacteria Concepts products are non-toxic, fully biodegradable and hence, environmentally friendly.Best regards,Customer ServiceBacteria Concepts, Inc. 1400 Brook Drive Downers Grove, IL 60515-1025 U.S.A. Toll free in U.S.A.: 1-877-BCI-DRBUG (1-877-224-3728) Tel: (630) 261-0061 Fax: (630) 261-0064 Corporate e-mail: [email protected] Web site: http://www.bci-drbug.com: My toilet is severely blocked after using various tools such as chopsticks, breadknifes and wired coathangers – nothin seems to be doing the trick.: Are there any ingenious tips or miracle products that can help.

Participant

: My toilet is severely blocked after using various tools such as chopsticks, breadknifes and wired coathangers – nothin seems to be doing the trick. PLEASE read my report about the DANGERS of using CHEMICALS in your plumbing system. The PROPER way to clear a toilet blockage is with the use of a closet Auger This is a snake (wire) strictly made for toilet blockages . BEWARE of folks peddling SNAKE OILS that cure every plumbing woe. Pour bleech down your toilet to kill most germs INCLUDING the HIV Virus BUT to get rid of a blockage get an auger OR a plunger. DO NOT USE CHEMICALS. You would be better off JUST FLUSHING your money down the toilet instead of chemicals. Please CHECK out this LINK RE: Chemicals…. Hire a licensed Master Plumber OR licensed Drain Cleaner ASK to see the license BEFORE they do any work. If they dont have a lic. Send them packing AWAY Ask if they peddle chemicals if so RUN as fast as you can from them Good luck

Participant

: : My toilet is severely blocked after using various tools such as chopsticks, breadknifes and wired coathangers – nothin seems to be doing the trick. : PLEASE read my report about the DANGERS of using CHEMICALS in your plumbing system. : The PROPER way to clear a toilet blockage is with the use of a closet Auger This is a snake (wire) strictly made for toilet blockages . BEWARE of folks peddling SNAKE OILS that cure every plumbing woe. Pour bleech down your toilet to kill most germs INCLUDING the HIV Virus BUT to get rid of a blockage get an auger OR a plunger. DO NOT USE CHEMICALS. You would be better off JUST FLUSHING your money down the toilet instead of chemicals. Please CHECK out this LINK RE: Chemicals…. Hire a licensed Master Plumber OR licensed Drain Cleaner ASK to see the license BEFORE they do any work. If they dont have a lic. Send them packing AWAY : Ask if they peddle chemicals if so RUN as fast as you can from them Good luck

Participant

Dear Sylvan,Again, another senseless tirade that does not help one bit, in terms of helping Josephine (in this case) solve her problems.Lets put some facts on the table: 1. Bacteria are not chemicals. They are living organisms, just like you and I. As a master plumber, as you so claim to be, I am sure that you understand how septic tank systems work – by biological action (a combination of bacteria, yeasts, fungi, protozoa, etc.), which gradually consume the waste as time progresses. Yes, chemicals such as common household sanitizers and disinfectants are harmful to septic tank systems for the very reason that they either inhibit (are bacteriostatic) or kill (bacteriocidal) bacteria, and some other microorganisms. I agree that highly corrosive chemicals (such as bleach) and caustic chemicals (such as Kiwis DrainX) should, as far as possible, not poured into drain lines, as they may cause damage and also, the use of these chemicals produces toxic fumes. However, note that the company Bacteria Concepts does not sell any of this type of product. As a sensible person (which I hope you are), you should review their web page and learn more about their products before you blatantly pass negative, defamatory comments on their products. Besides, I have reviewed their postings and found no extravagant claims.2. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) virus does not have the ability to survive outside a human host. To be educated about how the HIV may be transmitted, please refer to your local health authority. Please do not cause undue alarm to your potential customers as this is unprofessional.3. Augering a clog is one possible solution. However, there are also limitations and setbacks to this method. The vibration caused during the augering process has been known to cause pipes to leak at joints. Other methods include: a) The use of chemical decloggers; b) manual cleaning (in some countries); and c) (latest) the use of bacteria and/or enzyme based drain line maintainers/decloggers. Ultimately, it is up to the consumer to decide what they want. However, they should be aware of the options available to them before a decision is made.4. Why run from chemical peddlars? If you dont want it, just say no. It works in most parts of the civilised world, and I do hope it does work where youre based too, Sylvan.Given the shallow nature of your posting, Sylvan, I am tempted to have the following opinion: 1. Youre a staunch supporter of Pauline Hanson; and 2. Your business must be really hurting from competition and newer products, especially if youve never bothered to upgrade yourself with regards the latest plumbing techniques and/or technology.Just my two cents worth.: PLEASE read my report about the DANGERS of using CHEMICALS in your plumbing system. : The PROPER way to clear a toilet blockage is with the use of a closet Auger This is a snake (wire) strictly made for toilet blockages . BEWARE of folks peddling SNAKE OILS that cure every plumbing woe. Pour bleech down your toilet to kill most germs INCLUDING the HIV Virus BUT to get rid of a blockage get an auger OR a plunger. DO NOT USE CHEMICALS. You would be better off JUST FLUSHING your money down the toilet instead of chemicals. Please CHECK out this LINK RE: Chemicals…. Hire a licensed Master Plumber OR licensed Drain Cleaner ASK to see the license BEFORE they do any work. If they dont have a lic. Send them packing AWAY : Ask if they peddle chemicals if so RUN as fast as you can from them Good luck

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This