sweaty toliet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives sweaty toliet

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

What do I do to prevent my toilet from swaeting. The boil and tank have condensation on them which eventually drips and creates little puddles on the floor

Participant

Sounds like you have very cold water or you have alot of moisture in your bathroom, a couple of things that I can think of is make sure your flapper ball is not leaking by and causing the toilet to fill with cold water all the time , another thing you can so is try to get the humidity out of the bathroom by putting a exhaust fan in your bathroom . The next thing is you can buy a insulator kit that goes in the inside of the toilet tank that prevents the tank from condensating, or you can have a mixing valve put in witch mixes hot water with the cold water preventing the water problem.By the way its nice to know there is another person named toby and not a dog which I hear all the time!!!!

Participant

: What do I do to prevent my toilet from swaeting. The boil and tank have condensation on them which eventually drips and creates little puddles on the floor

Participant

: : What do I do to prevent my toilet from swaeting. The boil and tank have condensation on them which eventually drips and creates little puddles on the floorA toilet tank liner kit is one option and is available at most plumbing suppliers or thru one of your local plumbing service contractors. They also make a drip tray to catch condensation that mounts directly under your tank. They do make a water mixing valve that a plumber can install for that mixes and tempers the water before entering the toilet tank.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This