water pipes

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives water pipes

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have copper water pipes, house is about 7 years old. The last few weeks, the pipes constantly ring, very loud bonging noises when water is turned on and even just out of the blue. Tried adjusting regulator but to no avail. Even one of the toilets now flushes part way and drips in the bowl always! What else do I need to do? The noise is driving us crazy! Thanks for any advice!

Participant

: I have copper water pipes, house is about 7 years old. The last few weeks, the pipes constantly ring, very loud bonging noises when water is turned on and even just out of the blue. Tried adjusting regulator but to no avail. Even one of the toilets now flushes part way and drips in the bowl always! What else do I need to do? The noise is driving us crazy! Thanks for any advice! sounds like you need to repair/replace the ballcock valve(s) and the tank ball(s) in your toilets. when the ballcock gasket start going bad they can make a awful racket as water passes through.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This