toliet repair

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives toliet repair

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Have low profile toliet.cannot I.D., inside tank, looks like the letters URC. c is washed away,model 738-49741. Im looking for new internal parts, The stores locally have universal part. I dont think will work. Can I purchase new gutts. Anyone out there know the manufacture of this toliet? also there is a date oct,11 1983 stamped inside tank.any help out there? thank you

Participant

: Have low profile toliet.cannot I.D., inside tank, looks like the letters URC. c is washed away,model 738-49741. Im looking for new internal parts, The stores locally have universal part. I dont think will work. Can I purchase new gutts. Anyone out there know the manufacture of this toliet? also there is a date oct,11 1983 stamped inside tank.any help out there? thank you

Participant

It is a Universal Rundle toilet. All low profile units have proprietary parts that do not exchange with anything else. You can get the parts at a U/R dealer, or a Sears Parts Store if you can find a counter man that knows the unit without having the Sears model number.: Have low profile toliet.cannot I.D., inside tank, looks like the letters URC. c is washed away,model 738-49741. Im looking for new internal parts, The stores locally have universal part. I dont think will work. Can I purchase new gutts. Anyone out there know the manufacture of this toliet? also there is a date oct,11 1983 stamped inside tank.any help out there? thank you

Participant

: : Have low profile toliet.cannot I.D., inside tank, looks like the letters URC. c is washed away,model 738-49741. Im looking for new internal parts, The stores locally have universal part. I dont think will work. Can I purchase new gutts. Anyone out there know the manufacture of this toliet? also there is a date oct,11 1983 stamped inside tank.any help out there? thank youTHE MFG. OF YOUR TOILET IS UNIVERSAL RUNDLE CORP. AND ALL PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. UNIVERSAL REPAIR PARTS WILL NOT FUNCTION IN THIS ONE PIECE CLOSET. FAX ME AT 410-284-1881 FOR A PARTS BREAKDOWN SHEET.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This