Any way to get apart a glued fitting in ABS pipe??

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Any way to get apart a glued fitting in ABS pipe??

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Is there any way to get apart a solvent glued pipe fitting in an existing ABS drain pipe? Because of a tight dimensional area I need to be able to break apart the fitted joint rather than cutting the pipe and adding an addional fitting. I would appreciate any advice you could lend. Thank you, Bob Craddock

Participant

There is a fitting called a fernco hub to pipe coupling that fits over the hub so you do not have to cut the fitting out and mess up the wall As a way to get a fitting apart good luck in my 15 years I have yet to get one apart without destroying it. : Is there any way to get apart a solvent glued pipe fitting in an existing ABS drain pipe? Because of a tight dimensional area I need to be able to break apart the fitted joint rather than cutting the pipe and adding an addional fitting. I would appreciate any advice you could lend. : Thank you, : Bob Craddock

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This