Propane Water Heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Propane Water Heater

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My question is about the proper operation and repair to my hot water heater. My pilot continues to go out on a daily basis. When I re-light it, it appears to be burning from undeneath the burner from the gas source. Is it typical for burners to go bad? Are they easy to replace? Could I do this repair or will I need a professional?Thanks, Tom

Propane can be a very dangerous gas. Dont play with it. Employ a professional gas fitter.Better to be sure than sorry!

: My question is about the proper operation and repair to my hot water heater. My pilot continues to go out on a daily basis. When I re-light it, it appears to be burning from undeneath the burner from the gas source. Is it typical for burners to go bad? Are they easy to replace? Could I do this repair or will I need a professional?: Thanks, : TomTom Propane IS with out a doubt the MOST Dangerious Fuel Gas used in the home. Not only is it highly flamabile it is much heavier than air and can and does pocket. If the un professional makes even a minor mistake YOU GET NO SECOND CHANCE. SHUT down this appliance and CALL your propane suppier ASAP. Do not try to make any adjustments..

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This