Help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My dad is a small contractor. He has a customer who would like to install bathroom fixtures made by Sherrol (sp?) Wagner. He cannot find any locally, and asked me to check on the web. Anyone know where he can order some, get a brochure, etc.? Most of his customers cant afford them, and the local distributors dont carry them due to their cost.Thanks.

Participant

: My dad is a small contractor. He has a customer who would like to install bathroom fixtures made by Sherrol (sp?) Wagner. He cannot find any locally, and asked me to check on the web. Anyone know where he can order some, get a brochure, etc.? Most of his customers cant afford them, and the local distributors dont carry them due to their cost.: Thanks.Ive heard of the name and installed at least one product, but I just did a quick and dirty search and could find nothing- your spelling and my memory are both off a bit. Dad could ask the customer where they got the info (SOMEBODY had to show them) and work from there- whoever planted the idea in the customers head should have brochures and contact information.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This