Expert Corp. Pump

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Expert Corp. Pump

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Aug/19/99I have a 1/4HP Sumbersible Sump Pump Model No. 108 Thermoplastic from Expert Corporation, Chicago, IL.The housing to housing gasket is begining to wear out & Id like to get a replacement.I still have their papers and the Tel. # does not work any more. I do have the sketch and part nos. of this pump.If anyone has an idea where I can get in touch with this company Id really appreciate.Thank you.

Participant

: Aug/19/99: I have a 1/4HP Sumbersible Sump Pump Model No. 108 Thermoplastic from Expert Corporation, Chicago, IL.: The housing to housing gasket is begining to wear out & Id like to get a replacement.: I still have their papers and the Tel. # does not work any more. I do have the sketch and part nos. of this pump.: If anyone has an idea where I can get in touch with this company Id really appreciate.: Thank you.Schnora Putz WHY not invest $99 and BUY a NEW pump?

Participant

Aug/20/99Because I use it for a pool maybe once a year and no more, AND IT WORKS LIKE NEW !So why spend $100.00 for something made today which is probably half as good as something made 13 years ago and still looks & works like new.Got It ?Thankslarry: : Aug/19/99: : I have a 1/4HP Sumbersible Sump Pump Model No. 108 Thermoplastic from Expert Corporation, Chicago, IL.: : The housing to housing gasket is begining to wear out & Id like to get a replacement.: : I still have their papers and the Tel. # does not work any more. I do have the sketch and part nos. of this pump.: : If anyone has an idea where I can get in touch with this company Id really appreciate.: : Thank you.: Schnora Putz WHY not invest $99 and BUY a NEW pump?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This