Plumbing Codes

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Plumbing Codes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Why is it that South African gas fitters do not get full recognition in Aussie/NZ.Our codes/regulations
        are the same except for the fact that we use LPG and the pressure is a bit higher.Furthermore our craftsman’s
        ticket covers domestic/commercial/industrial as well as installations on motor cars.Prior to gaining NZ
        registration I was told by Polytechs/Unies that my qualifications were far superior, I will appreciate it if
        someone is willing to explain the difference in qualifications to me.
        Thanking you.
        Michael

Participant

Roos have a bigger pouch, lions can only carry in their mouths.

Participant

Jealous folks seem to do that to US I noticed.

As Far as I am concerned Africa has the BEST of the best mechanics.

One of my Top foremen was from Guinea/Ivory Coast and Benin.

He took to codes like a duck takes to water.
            After he spend some time heading my mechanical department HVAC he went back to Africa and is now self employed.

I found George Okeo from Kenya (Ambassador to this country) to be very knowledge able I just wish he didn’t have that British accent as the French one sounds so much better in business circles.

I think if folks from South Africa managed to break away with their speech they wouldn’t be held back as much.

I have some family from SA BUT we try not to talk about that side of the family.

One of my biggest accounts is a gentleman from there also.
            He still travels back and forth every 2 or 3 months checking out his investments.

Personally I think SCOTLAND has the BEST accent on the planet

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This