Clean-outs on 2nd floor

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Clean-outs on 2nd floor

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Can I get some opinions on installing clean-out fittings on the 2nd floor of a single family dwelling. The code requires a c/o at the end of each horizontal branch or in the vertical pipe as long as it is above the flood level rim. Who is ever going to use this c/o on the 2nd floor anyway. Does this make any sense to you?

Participant

: Can I get some opinions on installing clean-out fittings on the 2nd floor of a single family dwelling. The code requires a c/o at the end of each horizontal branch or in the vertical pipe as long as it is above the flood level rim. Who is ever going to use this c/o on the 2nd floor anyway. Does this make any sense to you?in my area–toilets, p-traps under lavatories,tub drains and etc count as clean outs on second floor. on ground level trunk lines are run through to exterior wall with clean outs.you may have to ask your plumbing inspector what his interpretation of the code is.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This