Repairing kitchen sink?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Repairing kitchen sink?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274252

      I have a small chip in an Americast kitchen sink, coler is almond. What is the best way to fix it.

      Thanks Stan……..

    • #289443
      fourth year

      Americast is a special material and you need a professional refinisher to repair it. Look in the telephone book under Fiberglass repairs.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This