Pressure vessel repair kit?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Pressure vessel repair kit?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274251
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I am looking for a repair kit or new pressure vessel for my American Standard Toilet. It is a Sloan
        Flushmate model # M-101526. I bought this toilet at Builders Square or Home Depot about eight years ago.
        Could you please give me a local dealer for parts.

        Thanks, Frank

      • #289442
        Avatar photoHarold Kestenholz

          Your local dealer is a plumbing supply that advertises the brand name in the local phone book. If you use the telephone directory service that may be 411 in your area, be sure to specify the area that you are in.

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This